Measuring cups and spoons
1. For vegetarian option you can mash up a tin of 5 bean mix or chickpeas and add to the other ingredients listed
2. Lightly toast your buns just before assembling
3. Use pork, lamb or chicken mince instead of beef
4. Substitute the grated carrot with zucchini.
5. Cook these on a Barbeque or on a griddle plate
6. Fry an egg and some extra onions on the barbeque for your burger
7. Everyone likes a sauce on their burger – try sweet chilli, a smokey BBQ or some mustard or the famous GKC homemade tomato relish
8. Try serving with GKC polenta chips or sweet potato chips! Both are oven baked.
Using the hot pan or BBQ