What is The Kitchen Kart? It’s a unique, compact, mobile teaching kitchen to easily run cooking classes anywhere
The Kitchen Kart comes complete with oven, stovetop and even a kitchen sink. Equipped with all the cooking tools and equipment to run lessons, The Kitchen Kart makes it easy for teachers to deliver cooking classes in a hall, covered area, class or staff room – or even wheeled out to cook near the school garden.
The Kitchen Kart is truly portable, meaning it can be used anywhere in the school. With no high infrastructure costs like plumbing, hard wiring or venting, our mobile kitchen has been designed with schools in mind.
It comes with a protective cover to protect your asset, along with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. Made in Australia using commercial grade stainless steel, The Kitchen Kart has been tried and tested by Australian primary schools.
Watch The Kitchen Kart Video
- Commercial convection oven for super fast baking and cooking
- Induction stove top for added student safety
- 10amp power means that a standard electricity outlet can be used
- Includes the kitchen sink, clean and grey water waste tanks means that no fixed plumbling is required
- Lockable cupboards and drawers for safety and security
- Commercial grade stainless steel for durability and hygiene
- Compact, foldaway system means it can be stored easily when not in use
- Comes fully equipped with all cooking equipment, including child safe kitchen tools and utensils
- Sturdy, lockable castor wheels for easy maneuverability and safety – you can run a cooking class anywhere in your school!
- Use with the Get Kids Cooking “Cook in a Box” modules or complements other cooking/kitchen garden programs
- Truly portable. No fixed plumbling, venting or electrical wiring required = no high infrastructure or building renovation costs
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Unique patent design means you can cook anywhere
- Contact us to learn more about how afforadable it can be to own The Kitchen Kart, and also find out other ways to fund for your school